Tuesday, February 19, 2013

collaboration: SWIA

Though I worked in a field that demanded that I be comfortable in front of the camera, I am not the sort that enjoys being the subject of pictures. Usually photos must be force upon me, but this new collaboration with She Wore It Anyway takes the obligation out of force and implants the concept of compulsion. She Wore It Anyway, is operated by Jaime Smialek of Our Ampersand Photography. Her companionship is dreamy. Nothing forcible, just simply fun and her bright hair serves as a indication of her stellar personality. Below are a few images for our first of many fashion collaborations. Click over to her blog to see the rest of the post.




What I wore? Imogene+Willie Jeans, American Apparel top, Vintage scarf as a belt, Lotta from Stockholm clogs. 


What Jaime wore? Shoes from a thrift store in Florida, jeans from WalMart, top was given to me by a friend, flannel thrifted, bracelets from F21 and Nasty Gal, Hat from F21 and sunglasses from Target.


5 comments:

  1. Gah! I love this. I love the attitude! The joy and comfort in your own skins really shows through. Love it. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit, and to me it's very reminiscent of Sandy in Grease when she sheds the good girl image and goes for tight black clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Success. I felt a little bit like Sandy, nervous and unsure!!

      Delete
  3. maggie, you are a fox! loving the highwaist jean and scoop back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! i always find it difficult to be in photos - epically camera shy. been loving your pinterest feed!

      Delete