Monday, March 4, 2013

only in chaos are we conceivable - RB


I have a deep affection for Roberto Bolano. His anarchist ways and curious yet truthful observations. His rustic and savage looks along side his feverish and crude writing. He says it right. For me at least.

“The truth is we never stop being children, terrible children covered in sores and knotty veins and tumors and age spots, but ultimately children, in other words we never stop clinging to life because we are life.” 
-Roberto Bolano, 2666

Over the past year, I have been restless with the need to create and with no vision of where I should center that energy, much like a child that can't concentrate. I would jump from task to task while taking on another and committing to something else. It wasn't until my friend, Beca, said just do this and let it be your own. And with that came Inks+Thread, granted some of these patterns are collaborations with the talented Beca Lewis and Danielle Tanner. So with pleasure I show you the patterns for the Spring Scarf Collection. They will be available for purchase later in March. To read more about the collaborations in this collection click the collection page above. 















7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too! working on getting everything stitched up right now. more product photos coming soon!

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog! I invite you to my blog:) I greet:) http://fabricandcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks miss ginger! i'll have to bring them by BS when you are there for your viewing pleasure...just let me know when you are in the northshore

      Delete